The PTV Group has on offer a great range of socioeconomic data worldwide, which you can procure in "standard packages" or composed for your individual requirements, according to application. We would be more than happy to provide you with information about currently available data for individual countries on request. You can obtain an initial indication using our country search feature.
For Germany we offer attractive standard solutions in the form of the "Deutschlandpaket PLUS" packages. These contain the most essential data described here.
- Our Basic Sociodemographic Data contain data covering population structure corresponding to administrative boundaries such as district, borough or zip code delineation. In addition to population density details and regional gender distribution you also obtain data on buying (purchasing) power and automobile density.
- Infrastructure data enable detailed conclusions to be drawn about an area’s demographic and economic structure. Over and above the basic data they further contain details about the population’s age distribution, nationality, social status, and number and size of households. The infrastructure data are available as Microgeographic Data per state and region down to house number level. For Germany the package Marktzellenpaket XXL contains the most important structure data at market cell level, the division into economically comparable statistical regions each of around 400 households.
- For site analysis and marketing purposes in particular Buying (Purchasing) Power Indices can be strategically applied. Down to house number level they contain precise records of various aspects of local buying power: buying power per inhabitant or per household, retail-related buying power or buying power index.
- For insurance and financial service providers we have two attractive datasets on offer. GfK Financial Market Data contain current information relating to private pension provision and personal coverage together with health and automobile insurance, financial investment as well as loan arrangements, advances and building loan contracts. They are available at all regional levels for Germany from rural districts to street segments. The package Insurance Agency Networks Concentration in Germany includes the regional agency network concentration for Germany’s 16 largest insurance companies down to market cell level. It therefore provides valuable information about competitors’ presence, the potential of new agency locations with respect to population structure or the financial feasibility of existing sites in view of their catchment area.
- For a wide variety of marketing aspects we have a multitude of further socioeconomic data on offer, such as address data, business data, data on construction and habitation or points of interest, i.e., the location of schools, discos, rail stations, shopping centers and various other push and pull factors.